High Tide Aquatics

Alve's tank today, thanks to BAR!

Thanks Phong and Tony!

Tony, I started using Elos Omega. I am not sure if this is what is making everything color up more or if it is the feeding.
It doesn't seem to harm at all except the anyoing algae on the sand but since I am seeing a big improvement in color I will keep using it.

pshaw. What does that Bryan guy know.

Very nice Aldie.

How are the swap frags doing?

FWIW I had a few of my corals in his tank for about a week and a half and my Miami Hurricane sprouted a 2nd eye.

Looks like that Bryan guy knew what needed to be done ;D Thanks Bryan!

The swap frags are doing good. The monti frags have completely overgrown the sides that were cut and one was starting to grow onto my frag rack already. Looks like they are going to be fast growers and it wouldn't surprise me we will get to see frags of these in DBTC later this year.

The chalice frags are starting to get a hint of green again since they lost it after fragging.

Teal Tort:
TealTort.jpg

Setosa:
Setosa-1.jpg

Yellow/Green Stag:
27.jpg

21.jpg

Acro Microphthalma:
AcroMicrophthalma-1.jpg

Candlelight Acro:
CandlelightAcro.jpg

Green birnest finally turning green:
birdnest.jpg

Another tri-color pic:
tricolor.jpg

Green cap, green slimer and Kurplunk's Blue/purple Turaki:
2.jpg

What do you think? Whatchmen Goby or Orange spotted goby? I bought them as orange spotted goby but looking up pictures online I think they are watchmen gobies?
gobiessmall.jpg

I think you are right Phong. I believe that's what Jeremy called it when he was at my house last week. He told me those frags sell very expensive. I got lucky, I got if for $25, it was a small, completely brown frag that was in the $25-$35 section.

:) good eyes and great deal.. Even if it's not the Ice Fire, it's still a great looking piece..

If it goes into my tank, it will stay brown LOL..

Back