Cali Kid Corals

an appeal from Reef Hobbyist Magazine

Reef Hobbyist Magazine needs your help. We have a great hippo tang article for next issue but need some good pics. Got any? Of course you'll be credited in the mag. Thx-Jim

I don't know if this is a good pic at all, but it was my favorite fish before it got too big and developed a taste for my zoas :(.

Jim I have some. I can send the files to you directly they are pretty huge

BluetangDSLR.jpg

_DSC16521.jpg

Hippotank8-1-08022.jpg

Hey Tonggao, could you send the original (big!) file via yousendit.com or any lg file sending app to:
harry @rhmag
THX!!
And Roc, I replied on NCRC and the offer is appreciated.

Hi Jim,

Sure I will send the files. I actually have several pictures with both raw and jpg format, but will only send the jpg for now. Let me know if you like to get the raw file also (they are huge). I am not familar with yousendit.com or how to use it, should I send the pics to harry@thmag? Is it just thmag or thmag.com?

tonggao said:
Hi Jim,

Sure I will send the files. I actually have several pictures with both raw and jpg format, but will only send the jpg for now. Let me know if you like to get the raw file also (they are huge). I am not familar with yousendit.com or how to use it, should I send the pics to harry@thmag? Is it just thmag or thmag.com?

If you can sue a forum and upload pics to it, you can use Yousendit. Exact same interface. Find file, put email address in, hit send.

Back