Cali Kid Corals

an offering for DBTC contributors only-Calfo pulsing sinularia frag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately Tapmorf failed to pick up the 2 frags I brought to the agreed pickup location on the agreed day. Also no phone call or PM or anything. Those frags are probably dead at this point. C'mon people, if someone is giving you free coral, the least you could do is contact them if you can't show up at the agreed upon time. Just asking for a little consideration for the donor AND the corals. Thanks-Jim

Jim,
Not cool of me. I apologize. I completely forgot about the pickup. Will the corals be alright ? Maybe I can still revive them back to health. Sorry - truly.

[quote author=Lyn link=topic=2356.msg67999#msg67999 date=1228854050]
Will do. I'd like to try the reddish/brown one please. Thanks again. :D
[/quote]Hi Lyn, good to see you again today and thanks for all the cookies. My coworkers were amazed by your cookie decorating skills and I'm bringing them to the house of Thales for consumption!

Hi Bookfish,

Thank you for the reddish (kind of purpley/red) pulsing Sinularia. I put it in my high light tank, and I can see the little polyps pulsing! I also notice the surface starting to turn yellowish/green in spots. It's really a neat coral! :D

I am glad you (and others :) ) enjoyed the cookies! :D

Happy Holidays to you all!

I wish I had the time to track this coral through the program. The tan version is at least second gen as I gave some to Steve/ Theresa who gave some to Lyn.

Here is the piece I got from Steve..

sinularia.jpg

Guess I should post growth pics too. :)

It has grown from a nub to a tiny stalk.

Tan sinularia from Patchin:

IMGP4167.jpg

For lack of a better place to post progress pics-

Bookfish Reddish Sinularia -side view/top view

IMGP4174-1.jpg
IMGP4190-1.jpg

I actually got a first gen frag of this red pulsing Sinularia from bookfish. the info above is not accurate. At any rate, I can make a frag of this for anyone who might want a piece. Fast grower and definitely darker in shade than the tan variety.

Please follow Bookfish' DBTC rules. Pick up at Oct. mtg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back