Neptune Aquatics

an offering for DBTC contributors only-Calfo pulsing sinularia frag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still pretty new to the club...is the rule to have put three dbtcs back in before you can get this one? If so I'll have to wait a bit...if not I'd love to be in line for one...

update pic
P1000135.jpg

I stopped by last a while ago to see a closed sign on the door and Jim messing around with the photo gear inside. Didn't want to bother. I'll be back soon, what days are closed again?

www.GreenMarine.biz

Hours we are open:
Thursday-Monday
11:00AM to 7:00PM

Address:
1477 San Pablo Ave
Berkeley, CA 94702

My two morphs are now very happy in their respective spots in the tank and have increased their growth rate dramatically. As they build structure, it's facinating to see the cycle of polyps completely retracted (looks like a hairless dog's skin) then completely extended in their pulsating finest. It's a nice softy addition for any tank. :star:

Coral reefer said:
I stopped by last a while ago to see a closed sign on the door and Jim messing around with the photo gear inside. Didn't want to bother. I'll be back soon, what days are closed again?

Knock on the door and yell "hey hippie, I need some frags!!!!"

Congratulations, Gus. You've just been awarded a frag of this historic softie. I can spare one or two more of this pulsating and ever-changing wonder coral. Makes me wonder................ :|

Hi John

It was very nice seeing you again. I am very grateful for the frags you gave me.
They are already in their new home and seem to be doing well.
Thank you very much.

Orion said:
Hi John

It was very nice seeing you again. I am very grateful for the frags you gave me.
They are already in their new home and seem to be doing well.
Thank you very much.
Gus, are a good man and a great reefer! It was great to show you the tank and send you home with goodies. :party:

Mr. Ugly said:
Oooh... this is the coral that Anthony Calfo hand carried on a plane to deliver to Jim :)

I guess if he tried that now, TSA might make him drink the saltwater :)
Mother colony survived surgury just fine. Anyone else looking for a severed arm of this fellow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back