Jestersix

Anathema's 120G Rebuild.

acroforest.jpg

Last one, macro shots are not easy. :T

You can see that my Valida is suffering from a red bug infestation, it's supposed to be a much nicer color than that.

I only posted pics of the ones that are doing well. The red bugs only seem to be on certain acros. Mostly Valida, but a couple others as well. The corals they are on still grow, they just don't have very nice color.

*Edit: Yeah that sounded kind of ungrateful. Overall the tank is doing well, especially considering how much I've been away from home over the winter. Thanks for your comment. However, the red bugs are definitely a noticeable problem.

Another shot of a coral Mario gave me. It stayed a tiny flat nub for over a year. About 6 months ago it finally decided to wake up and throw out some growth. I really appreciate how generous the BAR members have been. I wouldn't have been able to afford restocking my tank with corals this nice.

Thanks to you guys, I have some pretty neat stuff.

acroblue.jpg

Have you tried dipping the affected corals in the revive they gave out at the swap? Hey if you are interested in going to the archery Range on friday let me know.

It depends on how I feel, plus I don't have a bow.

I just treated the tank tonight with something. I guess it's supposed to be a secret. Which is funny because one of the first meetings I attended a few years ago when (re)joining the club was pretty much about how to cure red bugs with this secret substance.

Oh and dipping is never an option with my tank. I hate frag plugs in a display tank. It drives me crazy. As a result nothing is removeable, which looks much more pleasing to me.

I like looks with no plugs too but I keep plugs on my system. I teach archery so I have equipment...I will send you a PM.

Back