High Tide Aquatics

Anathema's 155G

PicsSmall.jpg
Posting a few quick photos since the black background is clean and probably never will be again... :p

Last edited:
Fairly happy with the rockwork, it's basically the same aquascape as the 120G stretched out two more feet. I didn't add any new rocks, and I'd always thought it looked too cramped in the four foot tank.

Quite a few more corals to place. Considering a few tweaks to the rocks here and there too. Might add one small rock to the middle structure.

Tank is now hitting the one week old mark. I'm quite nervous about this upgrade for some reason. Just starting to show some dino on the new sand. Argh! I just beat dino a few months ago. :confused:

It's still plumbed to the 120, and all the bigger fish are still in the 120 too. Giving the shy fish a little time to pick some hiding spots before they get evicted.

Fairly happy with the rockwork, it's basically the same aquascape as the 120G stretched out two more feet. I didn't add any new rocks, and I'd always thought it looked too cramped in the four foot tank.
It's funny because when I was looking at the photos, I was thinking "Hey that's a lot of 'swimming' room unlike most reef aquariums." I like that it doesn't look cramp also.

Looking good.

Thanks, I appreciate that. This rockwork is the result of almost 8 years of evolution starting in a 58G. A couple of the rocks are so old they predate reefers using Emaco and are stuck together with plain old quikrete. Plus a lot of growth...

Thanks Mike and Boun. I appreciate the kind words.

I enjoyed having a tank in my bedroom, but can't forget the mold that tried to eat my furniture...

Downstairs just makes more sense in this old house.

Watch out for mold build up downstairs too.

Super nice fungia collection. That orange one looks like it has a purple rim wonder if its just the shade making it look purple?

Back