Any plans for a group buy for Reeflux bulbs?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by nash, Mar 22, 2007.

1. dswong01

dswong01 Supporting Member

Response from Reef Exotics:

Dudley, Thank You for checking in with us. Currently the Lumenarcs are on sale. Let me know how many units and Reeflux bulbs you are interested in purchasing and I can make you an offer at that time.
    I can say from past experience it is best to accumulate a group of about ten and not let it get out of control. The longer it takes, so drop off,etc. And it will be a real pain for you. LMK

Thank You
    Anthony Concialdi
    Reef Exotics
    www.ReefExotics.com
    516-414-0950

2. LordHelmet

LordHelmet Supporting Member

well i'm in for 2 250 se large retro kits with 10k bulbs, and if the price is really good i'll add a set of 12k to see which one i like better :)

3. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

I would contact Dan at PGS, tha manufacturer, to get the LumenArcs. I bet he sells Reeflux bulbs as well. You'll save a bundle on shipping from some place ACROSS the nation. PGS is here in the bay area :)

4. Elite

Elite Guest

Can you PM me the contact info Gresham??

5. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

I am looking for 2 A3 minis and probably 2 250W 12K bulbs. I could be willing to do the pick up if we do a group buy from PGS. I am up in Sausalito every Sat night and could drive up to San Rafael early one Saturday. I am located in Burlingame now.

6. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

Bryan - if you are still interested the Spectrapure Group buy will be ending on 4/01

7. seminolecpa

Crap. Sorry, I have had literally no time to check on what it is that I need. Are there enough people for the order if I can't do it? If not I can try to check. Have a feeling I may just have to do it straight through Spectra Pure after the GB is over.

8. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

[quote author=Elite link=topic=1873.msg18120#msg18120 date=1175279625]
    Can you PM me the contact info Gresham??
    [/quote]

http://www.pacificgardensupply.com/

PACIFIC GARDEN SUPPLY
    128 H Carlos st.
    San Rafael, CA
    (415)444-5550

Talk to Dan if you can :D Everyone is nice and knowledgable in the company though :)

9. seminolecpa

I am guessing this idea died? I am in the market like in the next week or two. If this is still alive will someone let me know or else I will just go ahead and make my own purchase.

10. Elite

Elite Guest

If I have some free times this week, I will make a call to PCS. I still need two reflectors and couple new bulbs.

11. seminolecpa

Sounds good. I am still willing to do pickup if needed and can bring everything for the South Bay and Pennisula people at least down to the Burlingame area.

12. bareefers

bareefers BOD

is the reflector/bulb gb still happening? maybe set it up on the 'gb' forum? i may be down for some lighting equipment..

13. LordHelmet

LordHelmet Supporting Member

I'm down for as much as phongs getting :)