Reef nutrition

Anybody interested in a orange plate ?

So my coral beauty has taken an interest in picking at my orange plate, but leaves everything else alone. Anybody interested in it ? Would be interested in trading for some zoas or lps.

Jim

nudibranch said:
Would you want a gold finger leather coral or a purple mushroom coral?
Hmm....I have a neon green toad stool the gold finger might be a nice additon. Where are you located at ? I'm in Millbrae.

Coral reefer said:
I have some acans but not sure how to Frag yet. Been eyeing the plastic band saws...
Dremels are cool or a cheapie tile saw from Lowes, Home Depot, or Harbor Tools would do the job.

nudibranch said:
Can you put up a picture because I have been looking for a plate coral.
There should be a picture on my 450 build thread of my red sea max. If not, I'll try to post another one.

Jim

As far asmy acans are concerned I think I'll wait another month or two untill they're a bit larger. Poking out new heads pretty frquently, so there should be enough for a couple dbtc offerings. I've got three types and want to make four pieces ofeach when I get around to it. John, I'll let you know when the time comes. What type of saw do you have?

Gimmito I fragged the coral and it is healthy but it is not attached to anything, you can have it but you might have to help it attach to something.

Here is a link,
http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/educational_and_howto/watch/v190682156dnMBgAb

Back