Reef nutrition

Anyone been to the The Aquarium of the Pacific? Longbeach

Apon

Supporting Member
I am debating to go to the MAX event in OC and staying 4/7 monday to check out this place. Anyone been there yet?

Was down there a couple of years ago. Pretty nice place actually.

http://www.pbase.com/ebn/aquarium_of_the_pacific

i went there two years ago I think. It's not the biggest place, but it's awesome to visit. They have a tank full of anthias =)

Not really at this moment. I have a baby shower on the 5th of April and then I fly out on the 10th to the east coast. Gonna be in CT for a few days presenting and I want to spend some time after the shower to prep for that.

[quote author=Ibn link=topic=3386.msg38344#msg38344 date=1205968519]
Not really at this moment. I have a baby shower on the 5th of April and then I fly out on the 10th to the east coast. Gonna be in CT for a few days presenting and I want to spend some time after the shower to prep for that.
[/quote]

I didn't know guys went to baby showers. (I have no idea *shrug* just assumed)

Don't know. I've been invited to two different ones from close friends and they aren't that bad. All we end up doing is eating and lots of drinking. :p

I was there earlier this year. I recommend going if you're going to be down there. Like another poster said, it's not a huge place. But the reef tank that they had was impressive. I just sat there and stared at it for a good 30 minutes. I'm obviously not a good photographer so please excuse my skills. Here are a few pics I took while I was there:

LongBeachAquarium003.jpg

Uh...which one is Nemo???
IMG_0089.jpg

Please just give me 5 minutes to go on a fragging spree in there...
IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

This clam was HUUUUGE:
IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

Cool colony of hammers:
IMG_0037.jpg

DSC01344.jpg

Theresa and I were invited to a baby shower that was supposed to be more of a party than a Baby shower. There was supposed to be other guys there. Well, no other guys came, I was the only one. They did the typical bs stuff(identify flavors of baby food, etc.) Pretty awkward. Oh, well, I survived and had an OK time. Enjoy yours, Eric.

I came back from it alive. :p

There were a few guys there so it wasn't bad. I just hung out w/them as the women painted onesies.

Back