Jestersix

Anyone find a bag at the meeting with an Aquasurf in it?

Not sure exactly where it is, between me getting sand from Steve and it raining like hell I must have put the bag with it (and a bunch of wires) down on a table or something.

Hopefully someone picked it up?

I have a Vortech with an aquasurf connection, silly me, I didn't pick up the bag :D

g/l Mike, the room was scoured so someone has to have it..

All I saw was a heater that J took with him. I think it was Cookie Jar's. Nothing was left in the room when we left, so hopefully someone has it.

Ok I feel stupid, it was actually in my car. I guess my better half had it and put it there (not in the back with everything else was which is why I thought it went missing). I know it wasn't me because I was too busy injuring my back with all the sand I was carrying :D

Yeah I would have but she went back to her parents place last night as they're moving and requested her help, and by request they basically threatened to leave all her stuff in the street if she didn't come back :D

sfsuphysics said:
Ok I feel stupid, it was actually in my car. I guess my better half had it and put it there (not in the back with everything else was which is why I thought it went missing). I know it wasn't me because I was too busy injuring my back with all the sand I was carrying :D
sfsuphysics said:
I know it wasn't me because I was too busy injuring my back with all the sand I was carrying :D
Sorry to hear that Mike. I hope you're half kidding. Remember you DO have health insurance :D

Yeah I am half kidding, it hurt I could feel my spine being compressed, and when I finally put it down I had that "damn I want to throw up" feeling... all that aside I'm fine today:D

Raddogz said:
lol - next time ask Mrs. SFSUPhysics - might be faster :D

Yes, that's what spouses are for. To put away your stuff so you can't find it, then get mad at you when you ask, "Have you seen my...?"

Been married for exactly 1 week now and I'm finding out how true that is! Or it could have something to do with her cleaning up for the holidays... so yeah it's all her fault.... but shhh don't tell her I said that ;)

Mr. Ugly said:
Raddogz said:
lol - next time ask Mrs. SFSUPhysics - might be faster :D

Yes, that's what spouses are for. To put away your stuff so you can't find it, then get mad at you when you ask, "Have you seen my...?"

That never happens. Why would you make up such a thing? :p

Back