Jestersix

anyone have an 12K reeflux bulb I can borrow?

seminolecpa

Past President
Curious to see how it looks. Looking for SE 250W.

Oh FWIW. I have about 4 other types if anyone is ever looking to try a bulb out. Here is what I have.

250W 10K Reeflux
250W 20K Radium
250W 14K Hamilton
250W 20 K XM

Yep. I will bring it to the meeting.

Hmmm just thought of an interesting thing for the meeting. What do various lights look like in real life the 250W SE version? I have an old magnetic ballast and an icecap ballast as well as a pendant I could bring.

Jeez am I the only dork that changes his bulbs out every 7 months or so? I'll give it a shot anyway. Just want to make sure it isn't too blue for my taste.

You know. THis could turn into an awesome thing. A bunch of different lights (doesn't all need to be MH) shot as a big comparison series. All we need is a small tank where we can put a couple DBTC frags in and a camera+tripod!!

I can bring:

Icecap 250W ballast
Magnetic M-40 250W ballast
Pendant with reflector
XM 20K 25W
Reeflux 10K 250W
Hamilton 14K 250W
Radium 20K 250W

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=4697.msg57215#msg57215 date=1222875374]
You know. THis could turn into an awesome thing. A bunch of different lights (doesn't all need to be MH) shot as a big comparison series. All we need is a small tank where we can put a couple DBTC frags in and a camera+tripod!!
[/quote]

I have a 175w ballast, and a 150/175w blueline I can bring as well, plus they're for sale too!

Back