Cali Kid Corals

Anyone have the forest fire monti?

The mother colony is in one of my customers tanks, it's HUGE!!!

Got it thanks to Kyle, I can't take credit for it :)

If you're patient I can get you a frag, right now it's still adjusting to its new home :)

This? If so, I have one which I got from Kyle. It's more red in person compared to the picture. I don't see any of the other colors though (green/bluish). Give me awhile. It's still growing with my T5's.

tuberider said:
The mother colony is in one of my customers tanks, it's HUGE!!!

Got it thanks to Kyle, I can't take credit for it :)

If you're patient I can get you a frag, right now it's still adjusting to its new home :)

"the" mother colony? This named coral I laugh at, sorry :lol: (I do like it though, and have it) When it came it, so did 100 other just like it, and they continue to flow in to this day. Just like the Dinosaur Egg. That came from a shipment of like 30, and they came in weekly for months.

bookfish said:
miles405 said:
I think green marine has it.
So what color is it supposed to be? Can someone describe this "Forest Fire Monti"? Sorry, but I'm not up on my common names. Maybe I have it?
Maybe I have lost my mind but I think this was one you pointed out to me in the store a couple weeks ago. You had just gotten few other corals with fancy names from someone, like the Dinosaur egg monti. Forest fire or not, you had some montis that looked nice.

miles405 said:
bookfish said:
miles405 said:
I think green marine has it.
So what color is it supposed to be? Can someone describe this "Forest Fire Monti"? Sorry, but I'm not up on my common names. Maybe I have it?
Maybe I have lost my mind but I think this was one you pointed out to me in the store a couple weeks ago. You had just gotten few other corals with fancy names from someone, like the Dinosaur egg monti. Forest fire or not, you had some montis that looked nice.
I think we were looking at the Mystic monti (which is a nice piece). And if I see your mind hanging out somewhere I'll tell it to head home. Please do the same if you see mine.

While were on the subject ;) anyone got any of that green and purple digi (green with purple polyps IIRC), I'd make somebody happy if I were able to get a frag :)

tuberider said:
While were on the subject ;) anyone got any of that green and purple digi (green with purple polyps IIRC), I'd make somebody happy if I were able to get a frag :)

I have two different ones. One from Kevin Kohen and the old one from ROAB or was it TUBS? Both are just green w/ brown right now due to tank conditions but they are coming back pretty damn fast. I'll bring you some to the BOD meeting, or we could hook up this weekend :D

GreshamH said:
tuberider said:

I have two different ones. One from Kevin Kohen and the old one from ROAB or was it TUBS? Both are just green w/ brown right now due to tank conditions but they are coming back pretty damn fast. I'll bring you some to the BOD meeting, or we could hook up this weekend :D

Cool thanks for the offer. I'll be down south this weekend at my dad's, we'll hook up at the BOD meeting, I'll frag up something fun for you. IIRC it was ROAB that had the digi, Mingwei had a piece for a while, like the superman though it is not as hardy as the normal digis.

It's just sensitive :) Digis have feelings as well :lol:

Down South? How you getting back home? The 1? hint hint ;)

Back