Anyone interested in a group buy again (clean up crew/inverts) - pick up at swap

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Apon, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Apon

Apon Volunteer

2. Mark B

Mark B Supporting Member

I just deleted my Peppermint shrimp. I am going to wait and see @thefishdoctor price. I try to support local business first

3. Apon

Apon Volunteer

ok it looks like we won't get enough for the minimum snails or clam order this time.

No problem on the shrimps or emerald crabs. I will probably order some trochus just in case someone else need them. ( price lowered on Trochus to $2.5)

Scuzy you really want 10 emerald crabs? Just want to make sure that is right.
    Mike did you want your 10 peppermints? You didn't put anything on spreadsheet?

4. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Yes I would like 10 peppermints. Can you do the sheet for me please?

5. Apon

Apon Volunteer

ok done mike. For those who who wanted the turbo and nerite snails - I think I can still get them.This thread will close on Sat Sept 9th

Coral reefer and jepoy like this.
  6. Mark B

Mark B Supporting Member

Ok, we are updated. When should we PayPal you?

7. Apon

Apon Volunteer

no payment needed yet - waiting on availability from supplier. Also Waiting on confirmation from Scuzy on his order. Anyone knows him. I sent him PM already

8. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Ok looks like peppermints are a maybe from supplier. Storm related issues. I have updated the spreadsheet with colors. All item under 10 I had to zero out. items in green were ordered. Pickup and payment at swap. I order a few extra items in case people wanted some.

9. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Hi all, With all the trouble with the hurricane - was not able to get the full order. Sorry

I updated the sheet with what came in -

Cleaner shrimp came in small so I am lowering the price to $13 ( not 15), Turbos and Trochus (which no one ordered any - but I will bring a few to swap anyways). Glad I didn't ask for paypal yet. Please pay at swap.

10. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Well poop. Thanks for trying

11. Newjack

Newjack Supporting Member

that's all that came in?
    no peppermints?

12. Apon

Apon Volunteer

nope sorry - that is why I didn't ask for prepayment this time. Not sure what I could get in with Storms.