Anyone interested in these corals for DBTC?

Discussion in 'DBTC - Info and Discussion' started by Fish Boss, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Fish Boss

Fish Boss Guest

So I have some pretty common stuff, if anyone wants some, pm me and I will make a specific DBTC for that coral. I have lots of Pom pom/pulsing Xenia, clove polyps with yellow stripes, and green star polyps. I could also frag my purpley green rhodactis shrooms and green stripey shrooms. let me know if you want to see pictures of anything

2. Peter B

Peter B Inspector #6

I'd be interested in the mushrooms if they are still available. Could you post/send some pics?

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  3. Fish Boss

Fish Boss Guest

I'll take some pics and post them tonight. I have scored some great deals on bleached shrooms lately

Peter B likes this.
  4. Fish Boss

Fish Boss Guest

This green stripey grows fast, and is normally double this size. I could easily cut him up into 6 pieces image.jpg these guys I scored from Brentwood reef supply. Very bleached originally, but colored up pretty well now. Green with pink dots image.jpg these guys are purple-y green. I think they've been blasted by too much light they haven't been growing image.jpg i scored these guys very recently. Still very bleached image.jpg all available for DBTC, Except the bleached orange ones

5. Peter B

Peter B Inspector #6

I'd like one of the green stripey frags please. I will pm you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk