Anyone know where I can buy big pieces of driftwood?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Elite, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Elite

Elite Guest

Hi Mark, I just bought 12 pieces. I should get them next week. If I don't like them, I will contact you.
    Thanks!

2. Elite

Elite Guest

I received the box on Friday. My little boy loves it and started playing with them right away.. After he stacked them all up, he played with the box.. ;D
    [​IMG]

3. iani

iani Guest

Nice Phong, those pieces look good.

4. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

As he should! I loved playing "fortress" with cardboard boxes when I was young. Fridge boxes were the best!!!

5. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

[quote author=Vincerama2 link=topic=4472.msg54509#msg54509 date=1220639749]
    Really? For driftwood? I always considered it beach debris, but I suppose some (big agency) might consider it a natural environment or habitat for something.

The CA coast is huge and there are many accessible beaches along it. I'm just saying that if you are there and happen to pick up a (legal) piece of nice driftwood...would you have to soak it or "cook" it somehow?

V

[/quote]

Any state beach/park/etc it's illegal to remove pretty much anything...

6. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

[quote author=Elite link=topic=4472.msg55555#msg55555 date=1221461882]
    I received the box on Friday. My little boy loves it and started playing with them right away.. After he stacked them all up, he played with the box.. ;D
    [​IMG]
    [/quote]

:D That's great, I used to do the same :D Best gift I ever got as a kid was a pile of sand in the backyard...until the cats got to it :lol: