Our mission

Anyone know where to get these clean up crew critters locally?

Just picked up a few more inverts for my CUC from Aqua Exotic. They have LOTS of hermits, some Astraea and nasarius snails. Also have a few emeralds, cleaner shrimp and even a few more interesting Crab/shrimp if that's what you're looking for.

Ceriths i ma low on but we have red leg and turbos, may even have astreas too(small numbers) I also keep nassarius and sand sifting stars in stock but i may be out. We do CUC orders 2x a month

I was just at Neptune; they've got lots of Trochus and Turbo, Nassarius. Blue leg and red legs and cleaner shrimps galore!

I was also at Reef Raft yesterday; Emerald crabs all day, Nassarius, Turbo, Cerith (maybe Dwarf Cerith too) and Astrea all day too.

I've had excellent experiences with reef cleaners.

I've never seen dwarf ceriths in any store, only online. It's a bummer as they're hands down my favorite cuc member. Small enough to get in all the nooks and crannies while being small enough that my hermits don't even bother with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, the dwarf ceriths are immensely helpful. They really get into small spaces, and I've created a lot of little these little areas in my tank.

if anyone is curious, i picked up a CUC from steve

I'll chime in here with a thumbs down for Reefcleaners. I got leaking bags, snails with no water, stinky yuckie bags. The packing looked like it was done by a disgruntled chimp.

I know Felicia has had good experiences with them so maybe I just got unlucky!

I need to update this comment. Needing a resupply of my CUC and finding no viable alternative to ReefCleaners, I ordered from them again. Got the quick crew package. This turned out great. So different from my last order. Packaging was great, included a heat pack. Small bags were all placed in a big bag. No leaking. I believe all the snails are alive. The bags also smelled great. Not the stinking mess I got last time.

Perhaps it was time of the year (summer vs. winter) or the packer, but this order renewed my faith in ReefCleaners. I'd order from them again.

Back