Anyone selling SPS frags in bay area?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by alve, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Hey Alve!.....I told you, one of a kind people. If I go to the next meeting maybe you can take a ride with me, First time I went I couldn't find the place until I saw someone putting out the sign as I was leaving. The place is in the back of a wherehouse parking lot. PM me if you want to commute, WELCOME TO BAR!!! -Mark

2. alve

alve Guest

Hey Mark, I would definitely want to commute if you go to the next meeting! I really hope nothing comes up and I can not make it there because otherwise the next one I will be able to go to is in October.
    I still need to find some time to come over and see more details about your tank and setup! And that Chaeto you gave me just keeps growing and growing. I keep moving live rock from the fuge and lowering the eggcrate where it is on to give it more space. Soon I will be able to help out someone looking for some free chaeto myself :)

3. bareefers

bareefers BOD

hey i got a pink bird nest i want to let go. its not a frag though its more like a colony.
    give me a call if your interested 408-431-1887 josh

4. bareefers

bareefers BOD

hey i got a pink bird nest i want to let go. its not a frag though its more like a colony.
    give me a call if your interested 408-431-1887 josh

5. alve

alve Guest

I already have a commitment on several frags I will be buying this weekend from Xinumaster and one of them is a pink bird nest. I still might be interested in another one if it is more like a colony. So far I only have small frags and it would take forever before I can contribute and return something to DBTC. This would give me a chance to pay back some of my debt to DBTC sooner :)
    How much are you selling it for?

6. bareefers

bareefers BOD

7. bareefers

bareefers BOD

located at South San Jose, colony is 4 inches across, its cluster
    give me a call