Jestersix

Anyone use a GoPro?

Hey everyone,
I just got a new GoPro and was wondering if anyone has used one to take underwater videos or take pictures of your tank inhabitants? I took a quick video the other day but I still have no idea what I am doing. So, if you have any pointers for me I am all ears!!! Thanks.

I did that with Jill's tank. It was pretty cool.

Once you're done with the video just upload onto your computer and then put it on Youtube.

The picture quality does not beat an DSLR camera but being able to record videos underwater is really cool.

I did before. The white balance is terrible on it though. I'm going to try it next time with rubber band and food on the go pro so I can get some shots with fish eating

Haha nice. Im going to try to get some shots later and I'll put a white plug in there to try to balance it out. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've done a good number of pics and a video or two with my phone in the water. Let me know what you end up thinking of the go pro I was toying with the idea of getting one eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried taking a video and its super hard. I need to get the attachment for the selfie stick thing. I also need to dim the blues down significantly to get a decent shot of the actual colors in the tank.

Back