Our mission

Apex ATO beta testing!

Yay, I was preselected for this beta test. Hopefully I get selected!

I've been waiting for this a while now and am planning on integrating additional optical sensors into my reservoir to ato it as well!

I may skip the reservoir and plumb it straight from my RO/DI storage barrel and use the ATO reservoir for awc. Undecided at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, you were impatient! This had been announced already and was expected to be released soon.

Who knows when AI is going to release new lights.

If my tank were in the garage (or some part of it) I would love to do something like this. Good luck getting selected!

If my tank were in the garage (or some part of it) I would love to do something like this. Good luck getting selected!

It's just an ATO. Runs just like any other ATO being directly controlled by Apex.

I'm just thinking out loud of maybe repurposing it for other uses.

Yup. Not sure about the float switch but yes on the optical sensors. I opted for 2 additional sensors too.

Interested in seeing this come into play! I've been running Tunze ato, but the pumps craps out in the long run and they need replacement. Would be interested in seeing how this setup fares with the PMUP on the Apex.

It does. But I don't need the flow sensors at this time. I would have to pay for the FMK then pay for sensors separately.

All I need is the FMM and the sensors or in other words, the ATO kit.

Lol we know how reliable Neptune announcements are. I'm still holding my breath for the COR pump.

At least it was announced.

You are waiting for something that may not happen this year or next depending on how the product cycle has changed since AI was acquired by Ecotech.

I am confused. My Apex already controls my ATO. What is new?
:confused:

Float switches connected to Apex. Pump on Apex relay port. Simple.

That puts it at right about the price point for the Tunze 3155. We'll have to see if they stick with that retail pricing.

Back