Neptune Aquatics

Apex Fusion Tour (6/21 Reef Raft, 6/22 Diablo Corals)

Hi everyone,

Neptune Systems is doing a huge cross-country promotion this summer kicking off this coming Saturday (6/21) at Reef Raft Norcal. They will be there with a motorhome full of goodies, and Terence will be giving Apex Fusion how-to seminars all day and taking questions. There will be food, awesome deals, and lots of fun.

Neptune Systems will also be out at Diablo Corals in Concord on Sunday 6/22 doing the same kind of thing.

Sounds like fun! Those of you interested in learning more about Neptune Systems controllers should check it out!

10458014_806403899371336_8368973775770989522_n.jpg

Fremont. But yeah I mayyyy be able to make it to the Diablo Corals one! I'm out of town on the 21st so I will miss the First event.

If I'm feeling particularly bored I might swing by Reef Raft. Was such a nice clean store almost have to go back to give me inspiration to clean up my fish area :D

Out of curiosity is there a time these guys will be doing all this stuff? Or is it an all day affair?

Well only way I could be there at 10am is if I left like 15 minutes ago, so I'll be there maybe lunch time or so. I did see a couple corals that caught my eye after the last meeting when I stopped by.

Phew! Someone from BAR won the apex system. I won 25$ gift certificate and a Hanna Calcium Checker.

I dont want the Hanna checker so if someone wants it make me an offer.

The Neptune Systems folks posted a picture of the winner on their blog/twitter thing. Sounded to me like the winner now has an excuse to start up a nano.

Back