High Tide Aquatics

Apon's Tank pics

Apon

Supporting Member
ok so I need help with my camera work, so I am practicing here. Double click the attachments to see in larger print.

thanks - The tank is 4x2x2. I currently have 3 pendants over it 2 of them are Custom sealife 175mh 10k with 2 -32w pc's in each, and in the center is an aqua medic ocean light 250 HQI 20k........

I have an extra setup with 2x250 HQI 20k and 2x 39w T5 ( aquamedic ocean light) but I haven't used it on the tank. You should post a pic of your tank.

I saw Apon's 120 acrylic tank and let me tell you - pictures don't do justice. Great job Arnold. Thanks for the frag of the neon toad stool - I'll post some pictures once the frag has settled in. I wonder if this guy will grow fast enough to frag by the next frag swap and hand them out to the "Don't Break The Chain". ??? Time will tell.

Mine took over a year to grow from 3/4" to 4-5" .. When they are small, they grow very slow. When they get about 5", they grow much faster.

Thanks Alvin,

Yeah I don't think it will grow that fast.....I am still waiting to see Elite pics of tank.

Back