Our mission

[Apr 14, 2018] Members Frag Swap (Hayward, CA)

Seems like a great fish and cheap enough that I just ordered 5. Two for each of the 60g reefs and 1 for the 30g. Better safe than sorry.
Cheers!
It’s a very beatifup fish too, I love the bright fluorescent eye spot. I added this fish last, and he’s a bit of a loner sometimes, but not aggressive at all

I wanted to thank everyone. The frag swap was great. BUT... I am also very disappointed. I know the common procedure is to dip coral. I get that, but knowingly fragging and bring a coral with a pest is just not cool. Seriously not cool. A container even said it contained flat worms. I found flat worms, red bugs and a single nudi on my frags. Honestly I expected more from fellow reefers. I would like to flag the users that brought these in but ill just leave it at that.
So didn't you keep the frags with pests and haven't seen any in your tank? Or did you not keep them? What kind of flat worms was it anyways?

So didn't you keep the frags with pests and haven't seen any in your tank? Or did you not keep them? What kind of flat worms was it anyways?
two kinds atleast from a glance, yellow with red and brown. They went into QT after a crazy dip with two different dips. The monti receded but is growing back. The green birdest stripped and the milli is down to an inch of the original 4 but is growing. It was harsh but it had to be done. Its either harsh dips or the trash.

Back