April 08 Financials

Discussion in 'Club Financials & Minutes' started by seminolecpa, Apr 14, 2008.

1. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Attached are the updated financials through today.

Highlights:

Current cash in accounts (not including petty cash of $100)-$6,126.28
    Accrued expense to be paid within 30 days-$1,850 (Insurance and BACFM tickets)
    Other future cash expenditures not accrued - IC Gel replenishment
    Any expense reimbursements not received to date

Minor points to note:

Though the entire BACFM ticket expense is accrued (35 tickets at $10 each), we still have 5 tickets left for sale (if they don't sell we are not on the hook for them, though I have accounted for it as if they will sell before the event)

Insurance is due this month and next month. Though I have booked the accrual for it, I will book a new accrual once it is actually paid. The premium for the liability policy went up a very slight amount.

Enjoy!

2. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Thanks for the update!

Curious if to the Donation button on the forums has gotten any use and or if it is absent from the report.

3. Elite

Elite Guest

We are not doing something right.. Other club has over 30K in its bank and we have just a bit over 6K?? And we have more members than they are ...

J/K guys.. Have a good monday!! ;D

4. seminolecpa

The only use it has gotten is a $1 test donation from me to make sure it was working. You will see that under the current period member donations.

5. Apon

Apon Volunteer

no reimbursement from me this time, I only did 1 pickup and it was on the way to the meeting.

6. seminolecpa

I think that worked out very well having locals do the raffle pickups BTW.