- Location: Chabot College (Room 405)
- Date: April 23, 2016
- Time: 12:30PM - 1:30PM
- Speaker: Johnny Searcy (@jestersix )
- "Reef Aquascaping Demonstration and Techniques" (such as how to use Emaco) Talk
- Johnny will build a rock structure and talk about aqua scaping principles!
- Raffle Prize(s)
- Pick Up Pre-order Products
Does your aquascape look like a pile of rocks?
Want to learn how to make interesting aquascapes that are pleasing to the eye and functional for fish and corals?
Come learn some reef aqua scaping techniques with Jestersix! Johnny from Jestersix is a professional reef aquascaping consultant. He travels all over California to do custom aquascape builds for hobbyists and businesses. Working with his clients, he can help and teach you how to build aquascapes the right way! Planning and aesthetics are essential! We are very lucky to have Johnny come teach some general techniques of his trade for us.
Not everyone can build rock structures like Johnny. I personally know people who have crashed their tanks trying to make their own rocks and using concrete improperly.
Pre-orders on his Regular Stock Items (he can bring them to the Event)
- Master Emaco N427 and A660
- #5 Kit: $35
- #10 Kit: $50
- #15 Kit: $60
- Single Space Frag Domes ($10 for 4)
- Mini Domes ($5 for 20)
- 7 Dead Frag Racks ($20
- Perfect 10 Frag Racks ($20)
- Lucky 13 Frag Racks ($40)
- BlackJack 21 Frag Racks ($50)
- Blenny Bottle (Small $15, Large $25)
- Starwars Frag Plugs
- Chthulu Disc ($3)
- Easter Island Head Frag Plug (3 for $5)
- Mod Skull ($5)
- Mini Domes (20 for $5)
- Chalice Rock Rounds Large (4 for $5)
- Chalice Rock Rounds Small (12 for $5)
- Chalice Rock Squares (4 for $5)
- 3.5 Inch Frag Disc ($2)
- 3.5 Inch Chalice Rock Disc ($3)
- 1 x 2 Flats (20 for $5)
- 2 x 2 Flats (8 for $5)
- Clam Cradles 3.5 Inch ($5)
Click to Enlarge Pictures.
If interested in pre-orders, send an email to email@example.com also more product pictures on his Facebook.
Hey Bay Area Reefers!
Please excuse the mess as we're currently sorting out some technical issues with our new home page as it has thrown off our website URLs a bit.
Thank you for your patience!
[April 23, 2016] Professional Demo: Reef Aquascaping Techniques by Jestersix