Our mission

April 8th- BAR General Meeting- Barry Neigut

G

dawgs.jpg

Saturday April 8th, 2006, 1pm

Bay Area Reefers is proud to host a presentation by: Barry Neigut of Clams Direct. Barry will be speaking on the topic of "Keeping and Caring for the Tridacnid Clams". Clams Direct is one of the largest outlet and resources of Tridacnid clams's in the USA. Barry not only owns and runs Clams Direct, but he's also dedicated to the education of the public on Tridacnid clam husbandry and he has travelled the US speaking at various confrences and reef clubs. This event will be held at Aquatic Specialties in Hayward, a state of the art, ethical, aquatic wholesaler. This meeting is open to the general public.

Clams Direct has kindly donated a gift certificate to our raffle. Be sure to pick up your raffle tickets, you don't want to miss the chance to get a clam from Barry. More raffle donations will be announced in the near future, rest assured you won't be disappointed.

We've secured frags from many LFS in the area plus, we're still working on more items.

Vincerama2 said:
Just to clarify, this meeting is at ASAP right?

V

From my announcement:

This event will be held at Aquatic Specialties in Hayward, a state of the art, ethical, aquatic wholesaler.

I have a lot of Kenya tree.. Let me know if you want some. I can bring it to the meeting.
Only if you come to the meeting :)

Back