Aptasia Eating Nudis

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Merith, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Merith

Merith Guest

Going to be heading over to Ca Reef Co and Neptune's tomorrow so if anyone is in need of some of these let me know. Coming from Modesto so I could meet along the highway between here and there if needed. 10/ea limited quantities so first come first serve and all that.

Enderturtle likes this.
  2. Apon

Apon Volunteer

How much are they and what time are you coming to Neptune? I have a 120 gallon and would love to try some.

3. Merith

Merith Guest

$10/ea Not sure on timeline at the moment, but with the nerve disorder I don't do mornings well so it would be around late afternoon or early evening. Gonna be going by ca reef co first.

4. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

You could ask them if they'll hold them.

Shoot, ask Matt at CRC if he wants to trade for any. He's got some aiptasia in his home tank.

Also thanks for being a supporting member again steve! Might as well do the Kessil raffle since you're signed up again :) Hope to see ya at our next events.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
  5. Merith

Merith Guest

Apon if you are still interested shoot me a text 515-520-7790 and I can let you know when I'm headed to neptune. Thanks Ender actually gonna be delivering a decent batch to CRC so they should have some if anyone needs. I'll have to look into that raffle thing, went to post last night and I couldn't believe I wasn't a supporting member lol, thought I did it a while back but must have forgotten like most things that go through my head lol.

Enderturtle likes this.
  6. Apon

Apon Volunteer

probably not going to make it since I can't get away from work today. I am on 237 and great america parkway near 49er stadium. Maybe next time if you come to a meeting.

Thanks

7. Merith

Merith Guest

Sounds good man. I'll let you know next time I'm coming that direction. Got a dr apt at Stanford beg of next month I believe so I'll be over that direction ish lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Anhit

Anhit Supporting Member

Merith let me know when you come next time, i got some aiptasias that needs some nuding. I'm over in castro valley and can meet you up when you head to stanford. Thanks.

9. Merith

Merith Guest

Gonna be heading to ca reef co again today baring any issue with moving the tank we have to move, my number is 515-520-7790 I'm not sure how many I have left so very much first come first serve but shoot me a text with how many you would like if this afternoon works for you. Judging by the time and how slow I move I'm guessing we will be over there no earlier than 3-4 I'm guessing.

10. Merith

Merith Guest

Gonna be heading to Stanford tomorrow. Guessing I will be free between 2-3 let me know if that time works for anyone needing nudis

11. letsmod

letsmod Guest

Don't forget to contact me when your back in the area

12. Merith

Merith Guest

If all goes according to planed I should be coming up for the event on sat. I'll post here in a day or two when I know for sure.

13. Apon

Apon Volunteer

if you do, I would like 6 of the nudis - lmk

Merith likes this.
  14. Merith

Merith Guest

Last call for any nudis tomorrow. Apon I got you down for 6.

Enderturtle likes this.
  15. Apon

Apon Volunteer

cool

16. Merith

Merith Guest

Got a late start and hit some traffic so I'll be there shortly I think