Aqua SD Group Buy

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Nav, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Nav

Nav Director of Marketing & Photography

Ok who's interested in a group buy with AquaSD?

"Will" from their team is willing to offer a good package deal & free shipping...

God! Corals are so addictive ;)

2. bluprntguy

bluprntguy Webmaster

The frost king acro looks awesome!

3. Geneva

Geneva Supporting Member

Navdeeep - step away from the computer - run, don't walk, to the nearest "coral anonymous" meeting!!!

gimmito, aquatic mouse and Nav like this.
  4. Maybe....depends on when.

5. denzil

denzil Webmaster

Maybe next month for me. I have to wait and see what I get out of MACNA.

6. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

So I can't get in on this right now but believe me when I say that Will and all the guys @ Aquasd don't disappoint!! I just moved here from San Diego last winter and this was my store of choice when I had my system there. Always a great selection and excellent service!

Buy with confidence!

Sent using tapatalk4 from my GS III

Nav and aquatic mouse like this.
  7. Merith

Merith Guest

I've been wondering how close their pics are to the actual frags. I've noticed a lot of their pics are heavily photoshopped so it's always made me Leary to order from them. Been wanting to give them a chance so depending on when this group but is I might have to try and get something.
    On that note I'm leaving for Iowa on sat and won't be back for a few weeks so of it comes together before I get back I might need someone to hold my coral for me.

8. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

I wouldn't say there all 100% accurate as nothing ever is but all the pics I've seen have been extremely good representations of the actual piece.

They have one person that does all there photography and actually does all editing at a comp right on the store floor where anybody can watch what's being done.

I've bought based on pictures of there's before during there live sales and have always been very happy with my pieces.

Sent using tapatalk4 from my GS III

Nav likes this.