Kessil

Aquaforest Component 1+, 2+, 3+

ashburn2k

Supporting Member
Anyone in the club that is dosing this? I'm interested to know how it has been working out on your tank and any tips on using this. I'm currently dosing 25ml for each component starting from 5ml and increasing 5ml every 2 weeks. but the manual says 50ml for every 27gal everyday, and for my system that has overall 150g water I will need to dose about 250ml each component everyday?? kinda too much if you ask me?

Aquaforest is really top notch, I would say I seen a lot of people switch from Zeovit system to Aquaforest and been very happy. If you are nervous about doing the full dose, just go slow and gradually increase until you see something negative then dial it back... good luck, but I would say you are on the right track! Happy reefing!

You are supposed to dose recommended amount, but I’m testing it and increasing my dose weekly to suggested amount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You are supposed to dose recommended amount, but I’m testing it and increasing my dose weekly to suggested amount

Are you dosing by hand, or auto doser? Or are you eventually going to get an auto doser?

Really interested in going this route at some point!

Back