Cali Kid Corals

Aquarium Masters 50 Breeder.....tempered? Also a lighting ????

I have tried to get ahold of aquarium masters to no avail to find out if I can drill this tank or not. I was hoping either someone had a phone number for them that works (the one on their website does not) or someone knew the answer. I'd like to drill either the back or bottow but someone just told me only the sides could be drilled.

Also, I am trying to decide on lighting. I currently have a 4x24w t5 retro and was thinking of using that for supplemental to either 150w or 175w halides. I could also add reefbrite led's to the t5's. I also could go with 250w halides.

I am trying to do a mixed reef but want to get this shimmer back that I am missing now. Will the led's add the shimmer even with supplemental lighting?

Call then LFS and have them contact Aquarium Masters. They most likely will not call you back IME.

Sounds good, I will give that a try. I was just hoping to get a phone number that actually worked. The one on their website is disconnected.

Thanks for the reply.

I have had no luck with getting to aquarium masters unfortunately...from me or the lfs. Anyone else have any ideas. Maybe I will pester the lfs a little more or call another.

Back