Our mission

Aquatic Central closing it's doors-50% sale !

Unfortunately, another SF LFS is closing its doors. Chris is having a 50% sale off everything in the store (live stock, dry goods, tanks, equipment, etc.) until everything is gone. Get some major deals while you can !

BAR thanks Chris for his sponsorship and best wishes in his next endeavour.

That really sucks to hear!! I've been dealing with Chris for about 5 years and he is one of the most approachable shop owners I've known. I was really looking forward to doing business with Chris in the near future, very sad news!

Tim

Yep another down. Chris has been good to me. I wished him luck last night while we were there. He seemed quite happy to move on

Really shows how tough a business it is and a great example I why we all have to do our best to support the good one. Not many left. None in the city. Aqua exotic should now claim best store in the city.

Bob and I dropped a good chunk of change also (live goods, supplements, bulbs, frozen food, etc.). I've known Chris since he was a teenager and lived on my route...we go way back. I totally understand with kids that it's tough to run a business and be there for them. I wish him the best.

Coral reefer said:
Really shows how tough a business it is and a great example I why we all have to do our best to support the good one. Not many left. None in the city. Aqua exotic should now claim best store in the city.
Completely agree , as a club we should support our stores as much as possible

Coral reefer said:

Except they're not in the city =P Great guys, great intent, etc, etc. However... Prices don't quite justify the drive if you're not already on the Peninsula. Seems like they're catering to the Peninsula reef enthusiast who might have a little deeper pocket but isn't looking for anything special. All this is fine - It just is what it is. Sort of reminds me of Neptune several years back without the FW stuff.

A little bird mentioned that Chris might be down for the moment but not totally out. We'll see what the future brings.

Nothing realy left. Called and dude said flats wete still full was such a lie. The limited edition corals all had flat worms was told this as guy was packing corals.... dude also broke off a frag of piece was gona get and didnt tell me. I noticed it was freskly broke off. Just told them nevermind. I did score on a purple longtip Anomone for 20$. Sure wasnt wort the drive from Santa Rosa 50$ in gas and toll for bridge.

there is a ton of stuff left! I was there last night.
50% off is worth the trip. Also to thank Chris for all his support over the years.

JAR said:
there is a ton of stuff left! I was there last night.
50% off is worth the trip. Also to thank Chris for all his support over the years.

Must have just missed you then! Quite a bit left considering it's a 'closing doors' type of sale. Mainly dry goods and some generic live stock. He's keeping frags of a few named pieces. Wouldn't go too far out of the way to stop by but worth a look if you're within 15/20 minutes.

Hopefully Chris isn't out completely.
I've been to Aquatic Central a few times back when I had my other tank running. He was super nice and always ready to strike up a friendly conversation. His selection of freshwater is also pretty good.

went by to see what they have, got some frozen food, some Reed's food, some flake food, a couple test kits... didn't see anything that I HAD to have. Only livestock I grabbed was some snails :D

Coral reefer said:
You never know, one could pop up within the next few months.

Back