Aquatic Collection - Red w/ Green Eyes Favites

Discussion in 'DBTC - LPS' started by Mr. Ugly, Jun 13, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

that is what I would expect with a whiter bulb (You are using astralux 12k?) Drop in a bunch more blue and I think that it reflects what I get with my radium.

2. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Yup, reeflux 12k. I'll stick to them; couldn't stand the look of 'bluer' bulbs like the phoenix 14k.

3. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

not the best pic (was playing around and didn't want to take another).
    Starting to spread nicely

[​IMG]

4. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Aquatic Collection's mother colony grew from a frag smaller than that to cover a rock the size of my hand.

5. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3892.msg48320#msg48320 date=1215408843]
    This is the guy under a Radium. He is eating, happy, and starting to spread (albeit slowly). Still "training" him to eat when I feed.

[​IMG]
    [/quote]
    update time
    [​IMG]

6. 70Cuda

70Cuda Guest

Id like to be at the end of the line for this one please. So beautiful. ~smile

7. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

[quote author=70Cuda link=topic=3892.msg66043#msg66043 date=1227671004]
    Id like to be at the end of the line for this one please. So beautiful. ~smile
    [/quote]

I'll likely have frags ready at the swap :)

8. alve

alve Guest

Whenver another frag of this comes available I would be interested. Nice addition to the Forrest Green with bright green eyes Favites :)

9. 70Cuda

70Cuda Guest

feel free to move alve in front of me. He can do pico frags and will return back much quicker than myself. I can get the next one.

10. alve

alve Guest

Thanks 70Cuda but you asked first. I can wait until whenever one becomes available. Thanks a lot for the offer though!

11. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

oh, I'll have some ruleset of randomgoodness so no worries. No line forming yet. I hope to get out a few frags of this guy. Just hyping it now :p

12. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Here's the updated shot.
    [​IMG]

13. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Really nice Eric! :)

14. drdoolittle

drdoolittle Guest

:O great job on propagating it Eric, looking nice

15. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Just cut two frags of this. Also have a nick of an eye off one of the pieces, which I'll grow back out.

Two 1" frags of this up for those that wants to give a shot at it. Preference given for those w/higher karma or those who have shown a good history of returning frags to their chains.

Pick a number between 1-100. Pick at the next meeting or at my place in SJ.

16. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Mine is very very unhappy right now. The red/orange/pink is now pinkish white. The green is still green. Not sure if it went through a partial bleach or not, but it started turning this way about a month or two ago (slow change). While it is absolutely big enough for a few frags, I don't plan on doing so till I get it happy again (and if I can't, maybe find someone who can revive it ;))

17. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Any idea what happened to it?

18. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Not sure. Some of my acan's weren't happy for a bit but they were turning around (I think it was lowish mag)..but this one was ok, then went down hill when the acans were turning happy.

There is no RTN/STN, so I'm not in a panic mode...just a bit bummed because I wanted to finally dice it up.

19. Apon

Apon Volunteer

I like number #25

20. mray2660

mray2660 Treasurer

Eric

I would like to put my name in the hat for one of the frags. I choose #2.

Mike Ray