Are you able to browse BAR on your internet ready phones?

Discussion in 'Website' started by melly mel, Jan 29, 2010.

1. melly mel

melly mel Guest

As title say's.....For some reason I cant open BAR on my phone....Is it the site or is my black jack just a POS?? Dont answer that second question...I will be upgrading when my contracts up. :bigsmile:

2. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

I can to some extent on my Blackberry. Service provider is AT&T

3. melly mel

melly mel Guest

I have the same provider but I cant open the site at all. I guess its just my phone.

4. iani

iani Guest

Perfect with a palm pre and htc hero.

5. sfboarders

sfboarders Guest

Works fine on iPhone.

6. houser

houser Past President

Second the iPhone!!

7. Eight

Eight Guest

Works fine on Blackberry Tour with built in browser and even better with Bolt.

8. A_Lee

A_Lee Guest

I have AT&T, and the Samsung Impression, and I can browse the site, albeit it is slow and sometimes doesn't work.

9. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

HTC:verizon and I can see it.

10. Sfork

Sfork Guest

Works great on my HTC Touch Pro 2

11. Roc

Roc Guest

I have a BB curve and I can open it, but it super duper slow (sprint)

12. CookieJar

CookieJar Guest

It works on iPhone but I never use it, or any other internet surfing since speed is so slow.

13. 99sf

99sf Guest

I am able to access BAR on a Blackberry, but it takes forever, and I always have to scroll through all the options that appear on the left bar of the screen before getting to postings or messages.

14. mobert

mobert Guest

iPhone works.

15. melly mel

melly mel Guest

I guess Im the only one with a POS Blackjack still....Cant wait for an upgrade. Iphone...BB...Iphone...BB

16. Orion

Orion Guest

I have Verizon with a Blackberry Tour and I never had a problem browsing the internet. I get full access to BAR with no problems.

17. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

my android browses this site and its pretty fast too.... worked on my old iphone...

18. slim_jim989

slim_jim989 Guest

Hey you should look into the new version of the iphone comes out in june lol, but i can look at the site fine on my iphone

19. slim_jim989

slim_jim989 Guest

Hey you should look into the new version of the iphone comes out in june lol, but i can look at the site fine on my iphone

20. melly mel

melly mel Guest

Looking into getting the 4g when it comes out....POS black jack needs to go!