Neptune Aquatics

Armor of gods

neuro

Webmaster
5hTAv44l.jpg

at least a good 7-10 polyps

edit:
no fresh tanks! i need these to go to someone who can continue the chain responsibly and reliably.

btw, i need to limit these to those who can keep a DBTC going. I should have stated that earlier. No new fresh tanks

ok i fragged the thing in half.

let's let it heal for a bit.

should be about 5-7 polyps *each*

the original was twice the size.

650-IS350 said:
Thanks for the polyps bud. Awesome tank you have and was great meeting ya.
OH ya don't forget to add me as received on the chain.

thanks, definitely! I added the blue hornets, but i couldn't find ones for the others.

650-IS350 said:
ah ok i'll look for my old dbtc ads so that you can add your self on those.

1/2 of the AOGs already opened up btw.

oh awesome, that's good. i think only the green hornest, and the tubbs have opened up so far, besides the other one on the separate rock frag.

denzil said:
Alright, sounds good. Let me know when you're ready to let them go and we'll exchange contact info. :)

hey the frag is ready. let me know how you want to do this! i can do pickup @ the san carlos cal train. anytime in the evenings.

PM me to let me know

Thanks for the frag, they look really good! I actually split it in two (I generally re-frag any frags I get onto new frag plugs) so we'll see how fast I can get them to prop. Most of the polyps have opened up but three. I think they'll open up in a few more days.

denzil said:
Thanks for the frag, they look really good! I actually split it in two (I generally re-frag any frags I get onto new frag plugs) so we'll see how fast I can get them to prop. Most of the polyps have opened up but three. I think they'll open up in a few more days.

you bet! Sorry for not inviting you and your lady in, my place was a mess!!
Let me know how it goes!!

Back