Kessil

Art's 300 gal 5'x4'x2'

So for the last couple months I've been busy with the restaurants and setting this tank up on my spare time.

Still have a few things to setup but here some pics......

img2138ey.jpg

img2068h.jpg

img2122a.jpg

img2079n.jpg

img2152z.jpg

img2147s.jpg

img2174i.jpg

img2178k.jpg

img2181p.jpg

img2179k.jpg

img2180.jpg

img7034l.jpg

img7033.jpg

img7025r.jpg

img7024a.jpg

img7023w.jpg

img7014g.jpg

img4033fa.jpg

img6543o.jpg

img6521e.jpg

img6528o.jpg

img6522j.jpg

I took this video w/ my iphone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS5yn0plXN8

Wow, now that's a real 'ballin' tank! good pics, especially the one about adding the bracing under the house- smart move! I love the dims and setup. Can you reach the middle back section? Have you thought about adding some LEDs at some point?

gotta say I love any tank that requires floor jacks under the house! Although are those just sitting in dirt? I would think if there's any sort of downward weight they'd simply sink further into the ground.

sfsuphysics said:
gotta say I love any tank that requires floor jacks under the house! Although are those just sitting in dirt? I would think if there's any sort of downward weight they'd simply sink further into the ground.
Nah,mine been over 3 years ,still standing.as long the ground is high and dry,i don't think any movement will take place..

lapsan

The dirt is pretty compact; I've checked the jacks a couple times and the adjustment thingy didn't turn too much which is good.
Cleaning the tank or reaching in towards the center is difficult for me; I'm not that tall lol I'll just get a taller stool lol.

Back