ATL Blue tip green slimer

Discussion in 'DBTC - SPS' started by tuberider, Dec 29, 2007.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Well I had a few minutes and I've been sitting on these pics for a week or 2. As my usualy fish pics they are nothing special but you can see some growth as well as some color change. Not much growth but it's coming along.

[img width=1000 height=750]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii263/wlt501/BAR%20pics/ATLbluetipgreenslimer5.jpg[/img]

2. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

Hve two frags of this blue-tipped slimer available at the BOD on Saturday. Same rules as Jeremy's.

3. I like to try one and I am in SSF

4. I'd also love a piece, please.

5. patchin

Ok Blue and thugster the frags are yours. Can you pick up at the BOD this Sat?

6. Thanks Patchin. I wouldnt be able to make it to the BOD. Do you live around SF?

Bluetang

7. patchin

No, in Newark. Do you want me to give it to someone who lives in the city?

8. I can pick-up for Bluetang. He lives around my neck of the woods. Thanks.

9. patchin

Cool. Sat., right?

10. Yup, I'll be there. Thanks :D

11. somehow I always thought you live in SF. Could you please give it to Otakuthugster and I'll pick up from him during the evening. Thanks patchin & Otakuthugster.

12. patchin

No Prob

13. picked up the frag from otaku. Thanks again, Patchin & ryan.

14. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

Is this coral still around?
    I would love a frag. :)

15. tuberider

tuberider Guest

I'll see what I can do while fragging today :)

16. screebo

screebo Guest

Raiders of the Lost Tank :bigsmile:

17. tuberider

tuberider Guest

No joke John, I've got 4 frag racks in my tank all full and I haven't come close to finishing yet.

18. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

You da Man!!!!

19. screebo

screebo Guest

OK OK I admit. I've been a lean, mean fraggin' machine myself lately. I also admit to buying two more frag racks from Cerissa to fit my many undisclosed frags that are destine for the DBTC program or the Swap. I've got them lined up in my tank and am considering setting up my 20 again for additional space. Well, I really don't have room for just "one more" tank right now so it better stay in storage. My fish have been scrutinizing the frags on my racks and seem to nod approval when they hit the acan and blasto "mini" coloneys. :)

20. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

2 very nice frags available.
    Pick a number 1-10.
    see you at the swap or pick up.