Cali Kid Corals

ATL meteor shower Cyphastrea

Here is a pic of the mother colony. Sorry the frags are in the corner, and I can't get a good shot of them. The frags base are not as blue at this moment, but will turn blue once settled in.

I would like to put my name in the hat for one of the frags. My number is #2. I will be at the April meeting

Mike Ray

Oooh...I've wanted one of these for a while. I'd like to be considered for a frag. I'll pick #22 and depending on where you live, I should be able to pick it up from you because I'll be out of town during the April meeting.

The two frags go to... .LordHelmet and A_Lee. Chris, let me know when you are going to pick up the frag. Anthony, see you at the April meeting.

The two frags go to... .LordHelmet and A_Lee. Chris, let me know when you are going to pick up the frag. Anthony, see you at the April meeting.

I received this awesome looking frag from Tong at our last meeting with Charles Delbeek. This frag comes mounted on a plug. Unfortunately, I am wanting to clear off my frag racks, and I don't put any plugs on my main rock work. Thus, Tong and I figured it'd be best to throw it back up for grabs!
I'm not entirely sure how this works, as this is my first time ever starting a thread in this forum. I am just going to take the rules from Tong's original post for this DBTC piece.

1. Must pick up at my home.
2. Pick a number between 1 and 20.
3. Bump Tong to the top of the list should things go south with his colony.
4. Put two frags back into DBTC before doing whatever you like with the remaining.

Reason for pick-up at my house is that I won't be making it to the next BAR meeting.
By weekends end I will choose the winner (Gee, hopefully I remember! )
Thanks.

Back