ATL Raspberry Lemonade Nasuta

Discussion in 'DBTC - SPS' started by vapormd, Jul 26, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. vapormd

vapormd Guest

I have two frags of this coral, it's a pretty fast growing coral, but doesn't keep its color well in higher nutrient tanks. I've been keeping it under high light conditions 400w HQI radiums. This picture is of another frag, the two I have for the DBTCX should be similar in size

[​IMG]

Rules:

You are be an active BAR member
    You have started at least two DBTC or one extreme DBTC
    You agree to place at least 2 frags of this coral back into DBTC
    You agree not to sell this coral
    You may trade frags for other LE/rare corals, but any coral you get goes into DBTC
    You have experience with SPS (I will ask for info from the recipents!)

Pick a number from 1 to 50!

Local pickup in San Francisco

2. saltwatersig

saltwatersig Volunteer

perry i'll try # 17

3. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Can't go wrong with #24!

4. iani

iani Guest

Nice piece Perry. Nice addition, good grower.

5. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

man, that is sweet! so that I don't improperly drop a number, what is considered "low" enough nutrient levels?

6. vapormd

vapormd Guest

Tony - I guess I'd consider low nutrient levels nitrate < 1 and phosphate undetectable on a normal test kit or < 0.1 on a Hanna phosphate colorimeter. I don't really have a requirement for the nutrient levels for the DBTC, I just need to know you can successfully keep SPS, the SPS I've put on the DBTC aren't necessarily the easiest to keep alive or to maintain their coloration.

7. vapormd

vapormd Guest

OK, well I guess I'll wrap it up, first two frags with go to Sergio and sfsuphysics

8. saltwatersig

saltwatersig Volunteer

thanks perry ;D

9. sfsuphysics

Oh neato, I can pick up in SF, or if you're going to the fragswap pick up there as well.

10. sfsuphysics

Thanks for the frag Perry, we'll see if how fast it grows under my 14k Hamilitons (although they should be replaced soon). Either way, no hurry since no one else in the thread wanted it :D

11. saltwatersig

saltwatersig Volunteer

thank you very much perry

12. saltwatersig

saltwatersig Volunteer

I received this one from vapormd (perry) , rules are you have 10 dbtc's or at least 1 dbtc-x + 5 dbtc's and must have a tank thread. If all these requirements are met then and only then ....pick a # 1-20

picture of mother mini colony

[​IMG]

pics of frag

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Elite

Elite Guest

Wow that is very nice Sergio....

you suppose to create a poll and post in the regular DBTC though.. I'm sure this one wouldn't have any issue getting 10 votes ;D

14. sfsuphysics

Oh wow man, that looks completely badass, just wish mine didn't go MIA *pout*... oh well knowing you, you'll keep the chain alive and well! :D

15. cwolfus

cwolfus Past President

Yup, moved and poll added.

Nice coral, Sergio.

C

16. saltwatersig

saltwatersig Volunteer

thanks Charles, the only reason i made it dbtc-x is because I originally got it from the dbtc-x forum. Either way ,thanks for putting up the poll :D

17. iani

iani Guest

Charles, shouldn't this be moved to the original thread?

18. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Hey Sergio, was there a first gen DBTC thread for this? If so see the mods can merge it for you.

19. saltwatersig

saltwatersig Volunteer

Levi there is a dbtc-x thread in that forum on page 2

20. cwolfus

cwolfus Past President

Yup yup. Sorry, I missed the 2nd gen reference. All merged up and poll removed.

Now, who will own this beauty? ;)

C