Neptune Aquatics

ATL Raspberry Lemonade Nasuta

I have two frags of this coral, it's a pretty fast growing coral, but doesn't keep its color well in higher nutrient tanks. I've been keeping it under high light conditions 400w HQI radiums. This picture is of another frag, the two I have for the DBTCX should be similar in size

333033918_c66Vf-M.jpg

Rules:

You are be an active BAR member
You have started at least two DBTC or one extreme DBTC
You agree to place at least 2 frags of this coral back into DBTC
You agree not to sell this coral
You may trade frags for other LE/rare corals, but any coral you get goes into DBTC
You have experience with SPS (I will ask for info from the recipents!)

Pick a number from 1 to 50!

Local pickup in San Francisco

man, that is sweet! so that I don't improperly drop a number, what is considered "low" enough nutrient levels?

Tony - I guess I'd consider low nutrient levels nitrate < 1 and phosphate undetectable on a normal test kit or < 0.1 on a Hanna phosphate colorimeter. I don't really have a requirement for the nutrient levels for the DBTC, I just need to know you can successfully keep SPS, the SPS I've put on the DBTC aren't necessarily the easiest to keep alive or to maintain their coloration.

Thanks for the frag Perry, we'll see if how fast it grows under my 14k Hamilitons (although they should be replaced soon). Either way, no hurry since no one else in the thread wanted it :D

I received this one from vapormd (perry) , rules are you have 10 dbtc's or at least 1 dbtc-x + 5 dbtc's and must have a tank thread. If all these requirements are met then and only then ....pick a # 1-20

picture of mother mini colony

IMG_6062.jpg

pics of frag

IMG_6370.jpg

IMG_6373.jpg

Wow that is very nice Sergio....

you suppose to create a poll and post in the regular DBTC though.. I'm sure this one wouldn't have any issue getting 10 votes ;D

Oh wow man, that looks completely badass, just wish mine didn't go MIA *pout*... oh well knowing you, you'll keep the chain alive and well! :D

Back