ATL Raspberry Lemonade Nasuta

Discussion in 'DBTC - SPS' started by vapormd, Jul 26, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

I might have some of this ready for DBTC by the swap. Growth is decent. I just don't want to give out too small of frags. I'll post an update photo tonight.

2. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

I can take care of it. I have a pretty decent sized colony and no one claimed the second frag I had available yet. When are we going to see you again Mark?

3. screebo

screebo Guest

I'd appreciate a frag of this beauty!

4. mpoletti

mpoletti Guest

I'm coming down on the 16th to hit a couple shops. I shot Ian an email seeing if he was free as well. Let me know if that may work for you.

5. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Yep. As of right now it should work out fine.

6. mpoletti

mpoletti Guest

Thanks again Bryan. All looked great after last nights round of dipping. Its now in its 1st of 21 day QT.

7. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Should have a couple frags of this cut today or tomorrow for pickup at the next meeting. I want to make sure they heal well before "I draw any names out of the hat." More to come as I do inventory on other threads.

No number picking though :p I started it and I'll end my threads without it lol

coral note: This one browned out on me while under LEDs. Not sure if it was too much or too little or wrong spectrum. Totally healthy otherwise.

8. miles405

miles405 Guest

I would love to get a frag of this

thanks
    nick

9. screebo

screebo Guest

Always wanted this one! :)

10. sfboarders

sfboarders Guest

I'm interested in this frag. :)

11. bluevoodoo

bluevoodoo Guest

I would like a frag thank u

12. newhobby

newhobby Guest

Hey Tony, I don't even wanna try it... lol
    My setup is still browning corals too.. :(

13. DurTBear

DurTBear Guest

Great coral that's always been on my list. Hopefully I can be in line for a future gen since I don't want to add too much to my tank before I try and upgrade.

14. zepplock

zepplock Guest

I'll try one too.

15. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

NOTE: You must have your DBTC records up to date with "growing out/dead/complete" to be considered :-D

16. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

/begin spam message
    Thanks for playing! I tried to spread frags around to various people who updated their DBTC history and who I thought had a good history with propping this type of coral. If you didn't get anything from me, sorry :( Plenty of other coral lines will pop up in time :)
    /end spam message

1) miles405
    2) sfboarders
    3) bluevoodoo

17. miles405

miles405 Guest

Wahoo!!

I will be at the meeting on Saturday

Nick

18. sfboarders

sfboarders Guest

Thanks Tony! :D

19. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Didn't know you weren't going to the meeting so I gave the frag to Screebo.

20. bluevoodoo

bluevoodoo Guest

Tony,

I was going and Im sorry I could not make it, due to a family emergency. I hope to get this one next time around my lost.