Kessil

ATL Raspberry Lemonade Nasuta

I might have some of this ready for DBTC by the swap. Growth is decent. I just don't want to give out too small of frags. I'll post an update photo tonight.

I can take care of it. I have a pretty decent sized colony and no one claimed the second frag I had available yet. When are we going to see you again Mark?

seminolecpa said:
I can take care of it. I have a pretty decent sized colony and no one claimed the second frag I had available yet. When are we going to see you again Mark?

I'm coming down on the 16th to hit a couple shops. I shot Ian an email seeing if he was free as well. Let me know if that may work for you.

Should have a couple frags of this cut today or tomorrow for pickup at the next meeting. I want to make sure they heal well before "I draw any names out of the hat." More to come as I do inventory on other threads.

No number picking though :p I started it and I'll end my threads without it lol

coral note: This one browned out on me while under LEDs. Not sure if it was too much or too little or wrong spectrum. Totally healthy otherwise.

Great coral that's always been on my list. Hopefully I can be in line for a future gen since I don't want to add too much to my tank before I try and upgrade.

/begin spam message
Thanks for playing! I tried to spread frags around to various people who updated their DBTC history and who I thought had a good history with propping this type of coral. If you didn't get anything from me, sorry :( Plenty of other coral lines will pop up in time :)
/end spam message

1) miles405
2) sfboarders
3) bluevoodoo

Back