ATL Sunrize milli

Discussion in 'DBTC - SPS' started by tuberider, Oct 9, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. mpoletti

mpoletti Guest

Jeremy, how is this piece doing for you these days?

2. tuberider

tuberider Guest

[quote author=mpoletti link=topic=4784.msg88094#msg88094 date=1236913835]
    Jeremy, how is this piece doing for you these days?

[/quote]

It's growing like a damn weed, it's shifted slightly out of color since I moved it a month or so ago, but it still is a stunner of a coral.

3. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Gee that's a shocker a coral in Jeremy's tank grows like a weed... I swear must be that water you got out there!

4. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

I actually imagine him sitting in front of his tank and strumming for them...

5. tuberider

tuberider Guest

[quote author=Ibn link=topic=4784.msg88207#msg88207 date=1236965746]
    I actually imagine him sitting in front of his tank and strumming for them...
    [/quote]

I sit in front of my tank, shake my fist and say grow dammit >:(

6. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

shaking a canister of calcium reactor media infront of them telling them if they don't grow this is their fate?? :D

7. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Shaking a box of Baking Soda in front of them more like (yes I'm that lazy, I just throw in a scoop of Baking Soda every day :D)

8. mpoletti

mpoletti Guest

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=4784.msg88184#msg88184 date=1236962397]

It's growing like a damn weed, it's shifted slightly out of color since I moved it a month or so ago, but it still is a stunner of a coral.
    [/quote]

Jeremy, how does this piece compare the the sunset milli that Rommel used to have. Can you see I am begging for some pictures :)

9. tuberider

tuberider Guest

When it first came in (from Vanuatu) it was much more of a golden color with pink/copper tips, the polyps were not nearly as green and had more yellow to them. As time goes on it has taken on more of the green color in the polyps and body, but retained the coppery pink. In Mingwei's tank it's deep green with reddish copper coralite scutes. In my tank the scutes are bright pink with green polyps and yellow tips, right now the body has some brown, but it's slowly shifting back to green as it settles into its new spot.

10. mpoletti

mpoletti Guest

11. petes97

petes97 Guest

Wow, that is a gorgeous coral!

12. tuberider

tuberider Guest

[quote author=petes97 link=topic=4784.msg89767#msg89767 date=1237354514]
    Wow, that is a gorgeous coral!
    [/quote]

Yes it is.

13. alve

alve Guest

This is gorgeous indeed! I tried buying one at Atlantis a while back but Ming was not there and the guy working at that moment had no idea how to identify it in the tank with all the frags. Now I see the pictures here it reminds me I will have to go back one of these days when Ming is there.

14. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Come over to my house Aldie, I'll show you which one it is ;)

15. alve

alve Guest

Oh I would love to come over ones to see your tank and how this piece looks in real!!!

16. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

It looks great in my tank I know that.

17. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=4784.msg90247#msg90247 date=1237442521]
    It looks great in my tank I know that.
    [/quote]

You need a picture to prove that. ;)

18. seminolecpa

I am going to make some more attempts tonight. Prepare for more bad photography.

19. iani

iani Guest

Yeah it wasn't the bow front that made his pictures look bad. ;D

20. seminolecpa

Is that like saying its not the pants that make you look fat?