ATL Sunrize milli

Discussion in 'DBTC - SPS' started by tuberider, Oct 9, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. tuberider

tuberider Guest

I'll try and play with my camera tonight, it's Thirsty Thursday here at the ranch, so I may get some interesting pics depending of course on who stops by :D

2. saltwatersig

saltwatersig Volunteer

here's mine .....it browned out some after my "overdose of revive" adventure but its coloring back up.

[​IMG]

3. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Wow, that thing turned green on ya.

4. saltwatersig

saltwatersig Volunteer

yep its green but thats quite an improvement from the brown it first turned :) at least I can see where some tips are turning orange.

5. tuberider

tuberider Guest

One more frag available at the October meeting, it's a damn weed I tells ya! Paul will be getting a nice chunk to take back to Oklahoma (Oklahoma is O.K.)

It's still coloring up from the tank move, but if you're looking for a nice milli with color contrasts it could be yours. :D

The only criteria is that you need to have a stable tank with an open space for a nice milli :D

6. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Oh yeah, here's a pic from my old tank that I never posted in this thread to certify how pimpin' it is ;)

[​IMG]

7. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

Can I sign up for this, Jeremy?

8. kvosstra

kvosstra Guest

Jeremy,

Ill put my name down for this one as well - would love a piece.

9. screebo

screebo Guest

If you end up with an extra, I'm ready to offer up my first two DBTC's so perhaps I can send two frags off with you and p/u one of your milli. Unfortunately, I can't make the meeting but we can work something our when you're passing through. Got a cold Corona in the fridge and the Elos is looking oh so cool. :cool:

10. tuberider

tuberider Guest

One for Perry and I'll snip a piece for Kyle too.

Hopefully youse guys are coming to the meeting on Saturday, that is the best (and only) place to hook up with me for a while, it's pumpkin season and other than walking down to the beach for a surf/fish I'm trapped :D

John, how about we wait until your Elos is settled and you can come raid my tank ;) don't want to jump the gun :)

11. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Plus I will have some pieces to add to DBTC pretty soon. I have a piece that is pretty much a mini colony now.

Here is a picture from my tank about a month ago

[​IMG]

12. DurTBear

DurTBear Guest

Great lookin' milli. I'll have to get in line for this one and hopefully someone will have a piece to spare when I get my new tank up and running (which could be a while).

13. tuberider

tuberider Guest

You silly, silly man :D

14. tuberider

tuberider Guest

It grows like crazy, plus the mother colony is the size of a saucer ;), way bigger than Mingwei's, which I believe no longer exists :(

15. screebo

screebo Guest

It's funny that when I see a nice coral, I can actually hear myself "chomping at the bit"
    ..................Cool down boy,..............

16. DurTBear

DurTBear Guest

I love corals that grow like crazy! Then there are the ones that don't grow at all like my purple monster which is finally looking a little purple rather than green but hasn't grown a millimeter in the last year or so...

17. screebo

screebo Guest

Sounds good. Me jump the gun? Heck, I've already done a lap around the track. :D

18. tuberider

tuberider Guest

That's why I love millis, colorful, furry, tough as nails, and they grow like crazy. I tried fragging my "ultra" cherry bomb last night, but it's so tabled out now I can only shave a little nub, time to be patient and wait for a shoot.

19. screebo

screebo Guest

Healthy and Happy. Now, let's give it a little time to grow out and color up. Updated pics coming soon
    [​IMG]

20. screebo

screebo Guest

Updated pic,,,,,,,nice huh! :p
    [​IMG]