Reef nutrition

Atl Ultra Cherry Bomb Milli

seminolecpa

Past President
Got this one as a nub from Jeremy via Atlantis. It is more blue then red in my tank but it may be because I am pounding it with light

8-30-09shots-31.jpg

1) Agree to give me a frag back upon the loss of my colony
2) Have a tank journal with pics of healthy SPS
3) Tell me the first piece of SPS that made you want to start growing them [forgot to post: mine was Oregon Tort]
4) Agree to put 2 frags back into the program before trading etc.

I first fell in love with the green slimer. Had to have it.
Now, I must say I like millis and montis a little more but my green slimer is still the centerpiece!
Give me a frag of this and I will keep a copy for ya and pass it along to others.

Since you turned it blue I think you should rename it the Ultra Blueberry Pancake! (I would say Bomb but blueberry bomb just doesn't make any sense! :D)

It still has quite a bit of red in it but the blue seems to stand out more to me. Kind of goes from Blue to purple to red as is goes from new growth to old.

Ok...I'd like to give it a try if you have an extra frag. My tank has since stabilized since I lost a lot of sps and it looks like the sps is thriving again. The first piece of sps that made me want to grow them was the sunset monti although the first piece of sps that I actually bought and put in my tank was the ORA green birdsnest.

Sorry JAR I wasn't ignoring you I just decided that since you are already down for 2 of my other DBTC's I would spread it around a bit.

OK Durwin and Perry get the frags despite their birdsnest answers (there is no accounting for taste:) )

Haha! For the record, it was really the sunset monti that I liked but it was too expensive for my first piece of sps and Atlantis told me that the birdsnest was the easiest to take care of!

Thanks Bryan!

seminolecpa said:
Sorry JAR I wasn't ignoring you I just decided that since you are already down for 2 of my other DBTC's I would spread it around a bit.

OK Durwin and Perry get the frags despite their birdsnest answers (there is no accounting for taste:) )

No worries.
I am trying to be selective. You just happen to have the stuff I like.
If you happen to find another frag between now and the October meeting I promise not to tell if you pass it along to me :bigsmile:
In the meantime I'm gonna work on posting more frags myself!

Back