Neptune Aquatics

[Aug 2, 2014] Behind the Scenes Tour of the Steinhart Aquarium (San Francisco, CA)

I would like to go and bring Anna again :)
There are still spots? I'm not sure if I've met her, but who is Anna? Unfortunately due to the limited number of people who can go on the tour, we are not allowing people to bring significant others, family, friends, or children that are not paying BAR members. We'd like to let the BAR members have a chance at those spots first. If however, a few days before the tour there are still open spots, I will open those up to family and friends.

There are still spots? I'm not sure if I've met her, but who is Anna? Unfortunately due to the limited number of people who can go on the tour, we are not allowing people to bring significant others, family, friends, or children that are not paying BAR members. We'd like to let the BAR members have a chance at those spots first. If however, a few days before the tour there are still open spots, I will open those up to family and friends.
OK . Take me off the list.
Thanks
Jon

Ok guys, we've hit the 20 person maximum, so that is the cut-off for the tour. If for some reason you have RSVP'ed and realize you can no longer make it, please remember to change your RSVP so that someone else can take your spot. Also, everyone who is going needs to pm me their cell number so that I can contact anyone who is missing the day of the event.

Darn this has been on my list for while of things I need to do.. Please let me know if any spots so happen to open up I'd love to attend..

Daniel

Back