High Tide Aquatics

[Aug 9, 2014] BAR Regional Frag Swap (Hayward, CA)

Im gonna go. Possible things im bringing: palys, zoas, hammer, favia, montipora.

Can we bring browned out sps? Theyd color up in a tank with better lights.

Really hoping I can swing this, unfortunately I've been strong armed into sell at the Daly City farmer's market on Saturdays. I told my wife that I am going to the swap... we'll see if that actually works out :D

$30 - On-site door registration apply to BAR members as well? Not sure if I can make it yet.
Yes, we are really trying to encourage people to pay in advance so that there isn't a huge holdup with payments at the check in table. BAR member pricing will be available until Tuesday August 5th at 11:59 pm. Then the late fee pricing will be accepted until 11:59 on Friday August 8th.

I might have to miss this :(( Super bummed I was really looking forward to it but umm....this hobby is expensive and I just got a weekend nannying job :/

Yes, we are really trying to encourage people to pay in advance so that there isn't a huge holdup with payments at the check in table. BAR member pricing will be available until Tuesday August 5th at 11:59 pm. Then the late fee pricing will be accepted until 11:59 on Friday August 8th.
Just thinking out loud here: could a supporting member pay their $10 in advance but if they can't come for some reason (sick, change in plans, etc.), they could be credited $10 for the next event, donate to the club, etc.? I just think $25 - $30 for a supporting member is a bit high but don't know if this would be a financial nightmare!? I wouldn't think so but maybe it is....or charge a bit less at the door for supporting members.....

Just thinking out loud here: could a supporting member pay their $10 in advance but if they can't come for some reason (sick, change in plans, etc.), they could be credited $10 for the next event, donate to the club, etc.? I just think $25 - $30 for a supporting member is a bit high but don't know if this would be a financial nightmare!? I wouldn't think so but maybe it is....or charge a bit less at the door for supporting members.....
It's not really high if you pay early. ;)

Just curious if you have a head count of how many signed up already?

Haven't been on BAR for a while. Hopefully I can make it and get back in the game. Probably can bring a mushroom, neon yellow/green zoas, and a head of my peach frogspawn (one of the few survivors from my recent tank crash and purchased from Baymac 2011!)

Yay! There are truck issues on the farm and being as other markets are more important than mine my market will be cancelled *snoopy dance* so I'll be there, without any bells on.

Just sent paypal but didn't see a "leave a comment" section, however the email the money is coming to is the same one as for this forum so presumably all will be good? otherwise I'm the mbolling@ email :)

Just curious if you have a head count of how many signed up already?

Haven't been on BAR for a while. Hopefully I can make it and get back in the game. Probably can bring a mushroom, neon yellow/green zoas, and a head of my peach frogspawn (one of the few survivors from my recent tank crash and purchased from Baymac 2011!)
Please look way up top right corner at beginning of this thread and select YES and Post if you plan to attend! I see 18 Confirmed Attendees so far!

I think unfortunately that this would make a ton of work for our treasurer. He wouldn't like me much if I said this was ok :)

I'm just sticking with the same pricing structure that has worked in the past, so I don't want to change it last minute. We can revisit it for the next swap if people are unhappy with how it works. :)

Yay! There are truck issues on the farm and being as other markets are more important than mine my market will be cancelled *snoopy dance* so I'll be there, without any bells on.

Just sent paypal but didn't see a "leave a comment" section, however the email the money is coming to is the same one as for this forum so presumably all will be good? otherwise I'm the mbolling@ email :)
Unfortunately we had an issue with Paypal and it wasn't letting us add that comment section. So, everyone, please remember what email address you use for Paypal since that is the email that will be on our list at the check in table.

Back