[Aug 9, 2014] BAR Regional Frag Swap (Hayward, CA)

Discussion in 'Events & Announcements' started by FeliciaLynn, Jun 30, 2014.

BAR Regional Frag Swap
Start Date: Aug 9, 2014 11:00 AM
End Date: Aug 9, 2014 03:00 PM
Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles -07:00 PDT

25555 Hesperian Blvd.
Hayward, CA 94545

Posted By: FeliciaLynn

Confirmed Attendees: 32
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":

The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

Safeway has huge sandwiches today for $5. It's basically a whole loaf of french bread. Could feed 4-5 people.

2. That would be great Patchin. Here's my number so we can connect at the swap tomorrow.
    562-756-9848

3. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

Are we still setting up in cafeteria???

4. HiFidelity

HiFidelity Guest

Can someone call me? I'm walking all over campus & no one here has a clue where 2300 is.
    415 236 0636

5. HiFidelity

HiFidelity Guest

Never mind I'm here

6. Yes, cafeteria.

7. yellojello

yellojello Supporting Member

Thanks BAR team for running a great event. Glad to meet some of you. Hope everyone's corals made it to your tanks safe and sound.

8. Nav

Nav Director of Marketing & Photography

Thanks to BAR & all volunteers for another great event, It was my first time at a frag swap and it was fun hunting down frags...

Also nice meeting more reefers but I'm still having a hard time mapping some of your forum handles with real names & faces :)

Kara13 likes this.
  9. Ahruk

Ahruk Guest

Thank you everyone who brought amazing frags, and for everyone who helped organize/run it. It was a blast so happy to be part of this community, meet new people, and get some awesome frags (haven't stopped talking/thinking about them since yesterday xD ) Honestly can't wait for the next one and hopefully bring in a few more frags :)

10. Kara13

Kara13 Guest

Just finished rearranging my tank again. Lots of nice new corals. Yesterday was fun! Definitely looking forward to the next one.

11. Kara13

Kara13 Guest

Thanks to everyone who organized it!