Cali Kid Corals

Aussie Favia

made 2 frags of this a few days ago. its an aussie favia.. tannish w green eyes. resembles the war coral except different color. can deliver at meeting

roolz

must b a bar member
put 2 frags before selling/trading
you must have put at least one coral back to the program or started one.

It isn't always who asks first or second :) It's up to the OP to decide distribution. One important aspect of DBTC is "coral insurance". That means that distribution isn't always who jumps at the request first but more often then not, corals go to established people with a track record of successful prorogation back into DBTC etc etc. This is a general comment and isn't a direct comment about either of your capabilities as propagators :)

tony is right. i'm sorry euphyllia but after some reading i'm going to have to pass it to someone else. please understand why i am doing this. the mother piece is 2" long only and i fragged 2 pieces off it. i'd like some insurance this coral will be around for the future.

matt, will you be at the meeting?

I've had a spotty track record with favia in the past, but my new feeding program has really turned my current one around. Receding tissue has ... ceded? Err, it's grown back and the feeding tentacles are very slowly come back out. I'm pretty confident I have a better understanding of how to care for favia.

That being said, please take me into consideration.

Thanks,
Jay

[quote author=bluenassarius link=topic=5525.msg68944#msg68944 date=1229113993]
matt, jay will bring it tomm..
[/quote]

I think Sam meant "Matt and Jay, I will bring it tomorrow."

Back