Our mission

Aussie Pink/Blue Snakeskin Chalice

iCon

Supporting Member
Checked my records and that's the official name if it matters to ya.. "Aussie Pink/Blue Snakeskin echino" :)

Nice chalice that almost has a metallic look to it. Pink/purple/blue/silver...Pretty neato in my book! Offering is really for back up purposes (at least 1st gen) since I unfortunately/fortunately plan on future tank moves and can't be 100% sure everything will make it so please be able to grow out like crazy!

Colony:
5160626586_8104b0557a_m.jpg

Two frags available. I cut this guy about 3 weeks ago and everything is fully healed...Frags and colony.

Simple rules:

- Pick a number 1-50
- Must have success with chalices.
- Kindly give me back a frag if I lose the colony.
- Pick up at Feb swap or in SF.

1 available

1-5

Pick up in SF

Please be willing to update your frag, even if it's dead at some point. DBTC is worthless without participants who update.

Interested as well #4 (rubbing the lucky horseshoe)

What are you growing the current colony under? (Have halide lighting in my tank, but plenty of shady spots)

Thanks!

George

^^ George and John - All yours. PM to arrange pick up

Currently under LEDs - Directly under the unit: 17" of water and maybe 8" from surface to light

NP you guys - This thing grows pretty quick IMO and is one of the easiest/faster growing chalices I've had.

Jim, I'll get you a frag the next time I meet up with a saw :)

*bloop bloop*

Will be cutting a frag for Jim today/tomorrow. Can probably cut 1 or 2 more if anyone else is interested. Can meet in SF/drop off to you if you're en route or I can deliver to Neptune on Saturday.

DBTC responsibly is the only requirement :)

Back