Jestersix

Aussie Shipment Coming In Tonight!

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Hi Guys...heads-up....I am expecting a really nice shipment of Aussie stuff after around 6PM today! Included in the shipment should be my very first batch of Aussie SPS! This is my first shipment from this particular supplier so I am really stoked about it! I've spent way too much money on this shipment too so be prepare to spend on your ends as well.... :bigsmile:

I'll post pics tonight once I get it....see ya soon!

Just finished unloaded them guys! I must say, I need to change my pants now. Stunning stuff! I will post pics tomorrow night. Sorry guys, but I am pooped.

Robert

robert4025 said:
Just finished unloaded them guys! I must say, I need to change my pants now. Stunning stuff! I will post pics tomorrow night. Sorry guys, but I am pooped.

Robert
It's a good thing I don't have a twisted mind, otherwise I would have read your post in a whole different way lol.

Looking forward to seeing pics of the coral...non brown ones :p

Gomer said:
robert4025 said:

Robert
It's a good thing I don't have a twisted mind, otherwise I would have read your post in a whole different way lol.

OH but by posting that it's clear you read it both ways... like i did but decided not to comment at all on it :lol:

GreshamH said:
Gomer said:
robert4025 said:

Robert

OH but by posting that it's clear you read it both ways... like i did but decided not to comment at all on it :lol:
And by posting a reply to my quote indicating that you also thought the same, you indirectly made comment!

OH NOES!!!

Yup I commented after you since the "ice" was all ready broken. he who said it first, thought it first :p

OK you mind is far worse then mine. Somethings you think just shouldn't be said out loud or in print :lol:
>walks away slowly<

Pics or it didn't happen Robert :p

I was fortunate enough to be in the area last night when Robert was putting away some corals. Saw some REALLY nice blasto's, tabling acro, some other incredible SPS, nice elegance coral. If only my GF wasn't with me....

Also, Robert, who was that guy with the crazy led light? I want two!

Wow!!!!! Changing pants....twisted mind...hmmmm......

The acros are absolutely goregous! One of the best shipments we've ever had! :)

And Jay...man, if only that LED light was more blue, you'd see that baby on top of my 14 gal tank by now. But...looks like the next batch of bluer ones should be coming in hopefully in the next few weeks....we'll see.

Sorry..no pics yet. I've been swamped all day.

tuberider said:
GreshamH said:
Oh wow that last A. echinata is insane :)

OMG, I totally agree, you wanna frag? I'll see if I can't get ye one if you'd like :)

I so do but since I will be moving my tank shortly I really shouldn't take possession yet :(

I do have Thursday off since this weekend I'll be in Dallas for the DA-CFM. We should meet up some place...

Back