Aussie Shipment Tommorrow

Discussion in 'Neptune Aquatics' started by robert4025, Feb 22, 2010.

1. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

Sneak peak....

[​IMG]

Robert

2. mpoletti

mpoletti Guest

Please do not show anymore pictures until I get back from the blood clinic to raise funds for new coral :D

3. Does you guys take any trade in?

Lapsan

4. mpoletti

mpoletti Guest

Richard/Cerissa- If the piece I want comes it, please hold it for me and I'll try to come down this weekend to pick it up :D

5. Radiolunatic

Radiolunatic Guest

Wow ... that will knock Ian down.
    Mark, down to Bay Area this weekend ??

6. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Just kidneys

Mark, LMK if you're coming out this weekend, I can meet up with you and hand off the ballast.

7. mpoletti

mpoletti Guest

I'll let you know Jeremy as soon as Robert lets me know ;)

8. i can only give up one kidney tho.:(

lapsan

9. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

Mark...who's Richard? Is that the jack-ass that Cerissa hangs out with all the times? :p I requested one True Echinata...I hope it will come in. I'll keep you posted.

Lap...yep...like Jeremy said, only kidney and maybe a liver. But, if you drink, I can only give you 50% of what I would normally paid for at wholesale. :bigsmile:

10. Cerissa

Cerissa Sponsor

WHAT? Who's this Richard that I hang out all the time with? :quest:

I'm just quietly finishing up my breakfast here before I unload the new goodies! Got no one to help me until another 1.5 hours! BLAH!

11. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Breakfast at 10:30...nice!

Might stop by later on today to see what you guys brought in other than that plate. :p

12. Cerissa

Cerissa Sponsor

Yep, had to have breakfast early. Been up since 7am...feeling much better today. Was out for the past week 'cuz I was sick. But today, I am feeling much better! :bigsmile:

13. mpoletti

mpoletti Guest

:O Sorry Robert, I guess I was responding to alter ego or my middle name and it was before 6am when I was responding :D

If it did come in, I'll take it :D

I heard that I should schedule my fish trips according to your shipments from a very reliable source ;)

14. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

LOL....Mark...I just like pulling ya leg. Will do if it does come in. Hopefully, it's won't be another espiosis.

BTW Guys...the plate is NOT FOR SALE (NFS) because it's mine...for a little while... :bigsmile:

You guys are like vulchers. Flooded my inbox in just a few hours with interest...shsss...go back to work or something... :D

15. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

I so want that plate. Has it been taken yet? PM me the price?

16. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

Yes...it's been taken. It's MINE.

17. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Gresham I think I was in line here before you, line cutter! How much for the plate Robert?

18. mpoletti

mpoletti Guest

Work? This hobby is work! I need to keep my vulcher status :D I might even need to bring Alicia down with me as she was planning on coming to my house to see the tank ;)

19. mpoletti

mpoletti Guest

Seriously Jeremy, You are a stick guy!. So buddy Robert...How much :D

20. mpoletti

mpoletti Guest

I thought you were getting out :)