Aussie Shipment Tommorrow

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Sneak peak....

mini-IMG_9386.jpg

Robert

mpoletti said:
Richard/Cerissa- If the piece I want comes it, please hold it for me and I'll try to come down this weekend to pick it up :D

Mark...who's Richard? Is that the jack-ass that Cerissa hangs out with all the times? :p I requested one True Echinata...I hope it will come in. I'll keep you posted.

Lap...yep...like Jeremy said, only kidney and maybe a liver. But, if you drink, I can only give you 50% of what I would normally paid for at wholesale. :bigsmile:

robert4025 said:
mpoletti said:
Richard/Cerissa- If the piece I want comes it, please hold it for me and I'll try to come down this weekend to pick it up :D

Mark...who's Richard? Is that the jack-ass that Cerissa hangs out with all the times? :p I requested one True Echinata...I hope it will come in. I'll keep you posted.

Lap...yep...like Jeremy said, only kidney and maybe a liver. But, if you drink, I can only give you 50% of what I would normally paid for at wholesale. :bigsmile:

WHAT? Who's this Richard that I hang out all the time with? :quest:

I'm just quietly finishing up my breakfast here before I unload the new goodies! Got no one to help me until another 1.5 hours! BLAH!

Yep, had to have breakfast early. Been up since 7am...feeling much better today. Was out for the past week 'cuz I was sick. But today, I am feeling much better! :bigsmile:

:O Sorry Robert, I guess I was responding to alter ego or my middle name and it was before 6am when I was responding :D

If it did come in, I'll take it :D

I heard that I should schedule my fish trips according to your shipments from a very reliable source ;)

LOL....Mark...I just like pulling ya leg. Will do if it does come in. Hopefully, it's won't be another espiosis.

BTW Guys...the plate is NOT FOR SALE (NFS) because it's mine...for a little while... :bigsmile:

You guys are like vulchers. Flooded my inbox in just a few hours with interest...shsss...go back to work or something... :D

I so want that plate. Has it been taken yet? PM me the price?

robert4025 said:
LOL....Mark...I just like pulling ya leg. Will do if it does come in. Hopefully, it's won't be another espiosis.

BTW Guys...the plate is NOT FOR SALE (NFS) because it's mine...for a little while... :bigsmile:

You guys are like vulchers. Flooded my inbox in just a few hours with interest...shsss...go back to work or something... :D

Work? This hobby is work! I need to keep my vulcher status :D I might even need to bring Alicia down with me as she was planning on coming to my house to see the tank ;)

Back